Subject: RE: [Leica] Performers and flare - DR. BLACKTAPE AWAKENS
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:47:38 -0400

I recently discovered that putting black tape over the framelines window
eliminates the flare in my rangefinder at least.

Now...what kind of black tape should I use?  I want something that matches
my camera bag.  Or maybe I should change my camera bag?  But I need one
that's big enough to hold all my nikon and canon equipment, my collection of
R8 winders, my uv lenses, and my scotch.