Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm Summicron, version differences
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 17:12:46 -0400

on 8/8/00 4:29 pm, Dan Cardish at dcardish@microtec.net wrote:

> Give me a break.    I could make a 4 foot by 6 foot mural with my dinky 179
> dollar minolta 50, and fool you into thinking it was made with a 2000
> dollar Leica 50.

Wide open? Go ahead, make my day! I think my dog could probably spot that
one.

In any case if you really stand by what you say you should make that 'any
lens manufcatured in the last 30 years bla de bla de bla.

However, this is a pissing contest so I'm signing off. TTFN.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com