Subject: Re: [Leica] in the dark with the summilux
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:39:24 -0400 (EDT)

I'm on your side. I've seen black and white photographs
where the photographer used an uncoated lens to gain
some fog density, which showed mostly

              shadows,
to raise the threshold exposure noticebly in the shadows.
And there are those who don't go along with this. Ed

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] in the dark with the summilux)