Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm Summicron
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 07:55:17 -0600

How well does it couple with the rangefinder of your camera? Try aiming the
camera at an object at least two miles away with the lens set to infinity.
Does everything line up? Try taking pictures of a three dimensional subject
to see  where the plane of focus is. I had to have my used 50 adjusted to
match my other lenses.

John Collier