Subject: [Leica] Re: take-up spool
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:26:32 -0400

A take up spool should not be too difficult to find. They show up on Ebay
and in Shutterbug regularly. A few phone calls to larger dealers should
turn one up. You can use one from a Canon without problem. I don't know if
the russian ones fit but it would be worth a try.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>