Subject: [Leica] FS: 50mm Summicron-M
From: Rob Schneider/Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 21:41:41 -0400

For sale:

50mm Summicron-M (black), #3802822, Mint- condition, complete with front
and rear caps, box and instruction sheet. This is the most recent
configuration of this lens, with the built-in, slide-out lenshood. The
glass and mechanics are perfect; there are a few tiny (really tiny) wear
spots in one area of the focusing ring (I think they're from the way the
lens rode in my camera bag). As everyone probably knows, this lens is
light, compact and sharp as a tack.

$550 including shipping and insurance (USPS Priority Mail).

Please contact me off list if interested.

Rob Schneider
robslaurat@earthlink.net