Subject: RE: [Leica] FS Friday We'd Like to See
From: Tom Finnegan <tomf@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:47:11 -0700

ROTFLOL!

You wouldn't happen to be related to Martin Howard or Kyle Cassidy would
you? Or maybe you're the infamous Peter Klein that lives on 77th and 18th.
Funniest thing I've read on the list in ages. Good thing I had visted the
restroom before reading that, or I would have been peeing my pants!

You'll have to excuse Peter, it's been sunny for over a week now up here in
Seattle and the locals are going a little loopy!

Tom Finnegan
Also in Seattle, but safely hidden from the sun's harmful rays

Replies: Reply from "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com> ([Leica] Where is Martin?)