Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenses for M6
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:34:19 EDT

When I see slides I have shot in good light with the latest Elmarit 90
projected, I am often taken by surprise by the brilliance of the image.  I
react strongly, as do other viewers, or so they say.  However, I have never
used the lens for portraiture.  What woman of a certain age wants her every
facial line, crow's foot and wrinkle emphasized so mercilessly?  One day, I
may try to find a grizzled cowhand to shoot in black and white, but until
that opportunity comes my way, give me the ancient glass for what it does
best.

Joe Sobel

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Lenses for M6)
Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Lenses for M6)