Subject: [Leica] PLUG 1st friday plus HUGE goth party
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:30:18 -0400 (EDT)

hey folks,
  the plug will be "meeting" for our usual first friday shenannegans,
georgian congressman bob barr and his wife jeri promise to be there to
add some excitement to the mix. let me know if you're interested in
attending the philadelphia outing with leica in hand and we'll arrange a
meeting, otherwise, it's every-plugger-for-himself.
  afterwards there's a mondo-huge goth party, photo-ops galore.

  take care kids,

  kc

Replies: Reply from "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com> (RE: [Leica] PLUG 1st friday plus HUGE goth party...and BLUG BASH)
Reply from "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Bob Barr)