Subject: [Leica] Electronic storage/archiving question
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 07:28:03 +0000

Pascal,

I know that you asked about electronic storage, but one thing I wanted
to pass along was the way photo agencies offen file negatives.  For
35mm, simply snip and mount the neg in a slide mount and add the lable
and file it along with the transparencies.  Makes life so much easier
and you can throw away all the bad stuff, or just relegate them to the
shoe box.

If you use a categories system for your images, you will find the BW,
Colo(u)r Negs and slides all in the right places.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego