Subject: [Leica] Re: LEGLeica For Sale
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@flashcom.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 07:27:38 -0700

On 8/3/00 9:08 PM, Robert Jagitsch at robertj@powerlogix.com wrote:

> Leica M3 SS: Gorgeous, Black paint by Shintaro, virtually perfect,
> except for small spot on back plate, $1600
>
> Leica M4 chrome: Gorgeous, virtually mint, $2000
>
> Leica M6 Chrome .72, new 1998: Mint except red paint in lens removal
> button has disappeared, box, papers, $1400
>
> Leica CL 50 Jahre, CLA, mint-, $1400
>
> JPGs on request, all items as described or your money back.
>
> Please respond via email robertj@powerlogix.com.
>
> -Robert
>
> -------
One more time,

Vario Apo Elmarit R 70-180 2.8. $3,000. But for my Leica/LUG friends,
$2,850.

Awesome lens. Glass mint, rest near mint. Smooth as butter.

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

....manipulation of pictures. I think it's an abomination. I reject it all.
I mean, it's OK for selling corn flakes or automobiles or for taking pimples
out of Elizabeth Taylor's face, but it undermines the thing that photography
is about...
- - E. Erwitt