Subject: Re: [Leica]FS friday( was My Leica in Italy - great trip and wonderful people)
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 02:54:25 -0400

i am selling  2 items (&  related stuff) mentioned by Andrew Morang as
useful on a trip in italy described below. please contact off list
rof@mac.com
super pancake non retrofocus but conventional wa construction:
russar 20mmf5.6 (zeiss topogon formula) scale focuses to .5 meter mint$325
   russion high mag 20mm finder exc                                   $150
   original leitz 8-element 21mm chrome finder exc>                   $275
   leitz m adapter for ltm russar                                     $ 75
olympus om2s w/50mmf1,8  exc spot metering on manual,program available$300
   24mmf2.8 exc                                                       $250
   l35mm f2.8, exc except small ding in shade                         $150
   180mmf2.8 exc                                                      $500
   1.4 special glass tele extender for above makes a superb 250f4     $250