Subject: RE: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....
From: "Barker, J. Madison" <Matt.Barker@KutakRock.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:11:44 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote the quotes:

"What happened your contrast was low so you went out an got a Nokton?"

No, I liked the contrast of the Leitz and still do.  But I went shopping for
the Ultron (the Cosina ASPH 35mm) and found it, the Nokton and the Color
Heliar (the Cosina 75mm) at extremely low prices and just bought all three.
I wasn't kidding before; this lens cost me approximately nothing.

"The best comparison in the context of this discussion of course would be to
compare it to it's non collapsible version."

Be happy to; send me one.  ;)

Matt Barker