Subject: Re: [Leica] strap eyelets
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 14:49:27 -0500

I sent my M3 off for a CLA and found a problem they should have corrected at the
time of the CLA. I e mailed  Brenda, explained the problem , in detail using the
nomenclature in the IB. She waited a  l o n g  time to respond, said she did
understand what I was talking about. I e mailed her again, many months ago and I
have never heard from her. I just forgot about it and began to use the camera. It
was minor anyway but........

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] strap eyelets)