Subject: Re: [Leica] getting naked in london, long OT
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 09:01:39 -0600

I never was that good at spellen! Thanks for the correction. The nuances of
Doukhobor history are not my speciality but in my day the Sons of Freedom
chaps and chapettes had houses with no electricity. Their true to type
leader lived in the Caribbean, doubtless busy trying to convert the heathens
:-). They slowly did get electrical power and even cable after awhile. The
while being after their fervent grandmothers became too blind to see
clearly. This however would not prevent that nearly blind grandmother from
finding their now equally blind ex-neighbours from fifty years ago and
"rekindling" the acquaintance.

John Collier