Subject: RE: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:50:33 -0400

ANYONE who comments on this in such a way as to suggest that it is a "test"
of anything should be condemned to spend the rest of his or her life as a
P&S tester in the Consumer Reports lab! :-) If only Matt, you had at least
used a tripod, made sure you shot each photo at the same f stop and shutter
speed, the same distance from the same subject....Not that I advocate anyone
wasting his time doing that, unless, like Erwin, his life is dedicated to
teasing out the finest nuances of optical individuality..;-)

B. D.