Subject: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....
From: "Barker, J. Madison" <Matt.Barker@KutakRock.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:26:34 -0500

How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The LHSA:

I took some pictures.  More specifically, I set myself up as a lens-testing
expert.  Well, not exactly, but if you want to experience the antithesis of
Erwin Puts and others who actually know what they're doing, have a look at
http://www.htsrecordings.com/lens.htm for a side-by-side comparison of two
LTM 50mm lenses, an old collapsible Summicron and a new Cosina/Voigtlander
Nokton.  Your comments welcomed, but please keep in mind that the images
posted are _every_ image from a _single_ roll of film; this ain't no
Greatest Hits.  Thank you,

Matt Barker

Replies: Reply from "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se> (Re: [Leica] Dr. Strangelens, or....)