Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Straps
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:51:42 -0700

Ken Wilcox wrote:

> No argument form me. But what would I do with one of those cases?
>
> Ken Wilcox
>
> At 10:25 -0400 8/2/0, a fine scholar, Craig Roberts wrote:
>
> >"Kameraleader straps are extremely fine. I have a couple of them and they
> >are best I've ever used. Expensive though!" - Ken
> >
> >True, but if you buy the strap along with a case from George, the strap is
> >$40...the same price as a Leica strap.  The Kameraleder strap is much nicer!
> >And the cases are exquisite!
> >
> >Craig
> >Boston

Now that's delicious egg plant and I don't even like egg plant!!!
Well I'm not a big fan of straps or cases but Georges Kameraleder stuff has
caught my eye.
I checked them out at the last LHSA meeting in the Chicago vicinity.
Gorgeous! I'm going to try them out and see if one works for me.
Mark Rabiner

Message from John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com> ([Leica] portfolio cases)
Message from Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com> ([Leica] Re: Straps)
Message from Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: Straps)