Subject: RE: [Leica] Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 07:02:11 -0700

I think it depends on the person rather than the equipment.  If you're the
contemplative type, you'll spend a long time on the shot no matter what kind
of box is on the tripod.  My buddy shoots excellent macro stuff of flowers
with an F5 - he can spend an hour or more getting the shot he wants.
Old-time PJs using large format gear like Speed Graphics tended to operate
more on instinct, just like their later counterparts with motorized Nikon
F's

And what's this about 'blads?  Wedding photographers are neither weightless
or very careful with their gear.

Paul