Subject: RE: [Leica] Vest/jacket pocket's
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:35:44 -0400

Well, Jason, at Thanksgiving, for example, I carry a roast turkey leg in the
other pocket for balance.

:-)

But, all seriousness aside, my most usual practice (and therefore
suggestion) would be to carry the camera in your hand, ready to take
pictures, say with a 50mm lens mounted on it, and to employ your pockets for
a couple of small, light, supplemental lenses.  For example, any of the 35mm
Summicrons and the wonderfully small and light 90mm "Skinny" Tele-Elmarit
are all eminently pocketable.  Although if you're using LTMs, the
Tele-Elmarit won't help you, there are a number of 90mm Elmars that should
fill the bill quite nicely.

Hope that helps,

Art Peterson