Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 50mm Summilux or Summicron for M3
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 18:33:21 BST

Hi Jim,

which version do you have? Could you describe the things you like/dislike
about it?

Do you have a modern other brand 50/1.4? If so, which one, and how do they
compare? My other 50/1.4 is a Carl Zeiss for Contax. I'd be interested to
know how the Summilux compares with it, if anybody can help.

Thanks,

Bob