Subject: RE: [Leica] Canadian Leica Service top class!
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 06:34:22 -0700

I've never actually been to any of the TO shops, but I've done mail order
from Ottawa.  I've used Vistek and Alt Camera on Queen St.  For Leica stuff
I really like the folks at Alt - they give good phone.  I don't think
they're a licensed Leica dealer, but at least one fellow there really knows
his luxes from his crons.  I've ordered a couple of used lenses and some
accessories from them, and the condition was always as stated or better.
Altogether a confidence-inspiring experience.

Paul

Replies: Reply from "Ken & Joan" <klee16@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Canadian Leica Service top class!)