Subject: Re: [Leica] 40mm Summicron Mystery finder
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 00:28:10 -0400

i have a 40mm finder made by olympus. what was it for? anyhow a perfect mate
for someone who loves the 40 summicron but wants accurate framing on m1 to
6. coming attraction, friday for sale.the ceo of
panasonic says you can walk into one of his custom bicyle shops, be
meassured, pick color from millions,bike will be finished & packed w/o human
help in l hr.  but he makes you wait two weeks because he says anticipation
is better than actuality. if you knew something you wanted badly was ready
but arbritarily held back for would you  sing the r&h song glad to be
unhappy? if you cant wait til friday : rof@mac.com.ralph