Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica vs. new RFs vs. SLR
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:09:54 -0400

best gn of all time: 35mm compact camera olympus rd, 40mmf1.7 guide no lens,
shutterspeed preferred automatic and manual to l sec. similair but no gn
minolta 7s and canon w/crazy flash system, both these w/40mm f2's. the rd
beats the nikkor 45mmf2.8 tessar type lense w/speed, shorter fl, and sync to
500. great candid wedding camera
w/or w/o flash.  with flash there's no conflict between the groom"s black
outfit and the brides white.  its like having an incident stobe meter beteen
the couple, along w/ automatic setting.  if you spot one just make sure its
working and get one of those new mercury button replacement batteries.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica vs. new RFs vs. SLR)