Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: Focusing a 280 F2.8???
From: "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:36:42 +1000

Dear Ted,

I have a draw full of great photos that will never look good on poster
paper. In trying to perfect the images I learned that it takes a lot more
than a Leica to make an emulsion perfect.

As for your great photos and other amazing observations, I can only add that
I was never born with tremendous physical hand-holding ability. It took some
trial and error to find the limitations of my method.

The fact that you can do better stand-up with a Leica in one hand and a beer
in other whilst supporting two swedish backpackers on your shoulders, only
goes to show that you are such a superior photographer that science could
not possibly add to your knowledge.

Some guy gets lucky with a shutter and all of the sudden I'm an idiot. Tell
me some fishing stories too.