Subject: [Leica] Re: The quintessence of Leica photography?
From: "Tim Spragens" <t.spragens@cityweb.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 23:04:17 +0100

> From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
>
> ... or the
> last wet printing darkroom disappears,

Taken out of context, but I do think the wet darkroom will not
disappear, but go the way of intaglio or lithography, and get more
expensive in the process. Practitioners may end up having to coat
their own papers, again.

I've been thinking of moving backwards and forwards at the same
time - how can I transfer a digital image to a copper plate or crayon
on stone to take advantage of the particular look of those printing
processes?

- --
Tim Spragens
http://www.borderless-photos.com