Subject: [Leica] Re: Focusing a 280 F2.8???
From: "Miro Jurcevic" <miroj@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:35:06 +1000

With my eyesight, superfast lenses with focus 'pop' save me a lot of guess
work. It is a lot easier in some ways than using autofocus, with autofocus
you have to tell the camera what the target is.

I use fast lenses for the reason that they give quick focus response and low
eye strain. The DOF is user selectable in the photo.