Subject: [Leica] For Sale Summicron-M f2 90mm
From: "Rick Dykstra" <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 07:32:19 +1000

Hi All

I don't really want to sell it, but my 90 Summicron-M is up for grabs.
I bought it new at Christmas '97 and it's still like a new one.  This lens
makes beautiful photos, not as sharp as the APO wide open, but still very
good.  It provides a very nice out of focus rendition; great for portraits.
Comes with leather case, box, caps.  I can't find the instruction leaflet.
How much?  I'd like $900 USD + shipping.

Regards

Rick Dykstra