Subject: [Leica] Leitz-Minolta CL question
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:11:08 EDT

I have an opportunity to buy a Leitz-Minolta CL body with 40/2 lens and hood.
It has a scratch on the top plate in front of the hot shoe, but otherwise is
in perfect condition. It has been serviced by DAG, and the owner is asking
$650.00 for the outfit. Even the hood shows no cracks from aging. Is that a
good price? I would also like to know if a 15 Heliar can be used with this
body. It looks like there may be enough room between the rear element and the
shutter for the meter cell to swing out of the way, but I'm wondering if
anyone has used a 15 on theirs?

TIA

Scott Stewart

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Leitz-Minolta CL question)