Subject: [Leica] A new C1 for Cindy?
From: dave <davephoto@postmark.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:12:56 +0000

Meant as a light alternative to my R5+gear, the Minilux has served me
well.  Fantastic images that really propel the Minilux to the top of
its genre.  My significant other has recently expressed a desire for a
small Leica of her own and has shunned the idea of a "boxy" Minilux or
Minilux zoom in favor of the svelte curves of the newer C1.  While she
appreciates good photos and has an eye for composition, she says she
lacks the patience to manually fidget with her camera and wants
something easy to live with.  When I mentioned the smaller aperatures
she would have to live with, she just smiled and gave me the "you've
got to be kidding" look.  OK, fine.  I just want to know if anyone on
the list has any experience with this camera or seen any resulting
images.