Subject: [Leica] My New Leica! Week 16
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:26:11 -0400

Greetings and welcome fellow LUGGERS,

It is my great pleasure to announce the arrival of the newest addition to my
ever growing arsenal of photographic gear -- the much maligned and just as
often heralded (depending on your point of view) Leica-H!

It was an exciting moment last week when the package from Freestyle Sales
was unceremoniously dumped on my desk.  I immediately yelled at my
administrative assistant to hold all my calls (she walked away with a scowl
on her face, mumbling something about a-hole architects) while trembling
fingers fumbled to free my prize from the sea of polystyrene peanuts.  And I
must say, this baby is everything I thought it would be.  Cheap.  Poorly
made.  Flimsy.  Maddeningly simple.  I fell in love right away!

A quick visit to the toycamera website gave me all the technical assistance
I needed (remove the plastic insert, stuff cardboard under the film spool,
and tape up everything), and I gave it a spin over the weekend, riding
proudly around my neck next to my M3.  Check out the images:

http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/16.html

All I need is a red dot to stick on it.  You think Leica would give me one
if I don't tell them what I am going to do with it?  :-)

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA

Replies: Reply from "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] My New Leica! Week 16)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] My New Leica! Week 16)