Subject: RE: [Leica] (LEICA) Driving in Boston
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:21:10 -0400

Jay makes some very good points about Boston driving, however, I must take
exception to his Rule Number 7; it IS easy to get to New England Photo via
public transportation.  New England Photo is my choice for the best Leica
dealer in the Boston area, it's where I buy all my gear, new and used.  The
owner, Ara, maintains an astonishing stock of used thread mount and M
bodies, lenses and accessories, including exotic items you may never have
beheld before (an M6 cut-away...a "Year of the Dragon").  E-mail me off-list
for instructions on reaching New England Photo either by car or by public
transit, it is well worth the visit when you are here in Boston.

	Buzz Hausner