Subject: Re: [Leica] digital quality
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:18:28 -0700

I gotta say that last night i made a print with my Epson 750 with the MIS
quadtone archival inks in it on Epson heavyweight matt paper to match a
preexisting "vintage" print I had already made from the same negative on Agfa
Broviraspeed 312.
The blacks do well in comparison to the early 80's Broviraspeed (RC). They are
almost but maybe not quite as black. I brought them outside to double check. An
impressive comparison.

The old Broviraspeed though had yellowed.

I might have had Selenium in line those days and I don't think that was smart.
Now if I could just but what I am doing now into the little microwave which is
really a time machine and set the dial to 20 to see how I'm doing now.
How'm I doing?
Mark Rabiner