Subject: [Leica] Help identify a 50 Summicron R lens
From: "Bergman, Mark A." <mabergm@nppd.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:28:26 -0500

Oh boy screwed up big time.  I just bought a 50 F2 Summicron over the net
for my M series RF and instead received a lens for a SLR.  Private deal with
a guy that evidently didn't know the difference.  Anyway I know little about
the R line can anyone give me a guess-estimate of a black 50 F2.0 Summicron
sn 3311xxx in exc/exc+ shape, clean glass & working fine.  I'm not sure if
the seller will take it back.  I hope it is worth close to the comparable M
Summicron.

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Help identify a 50 Summicron R lens)