Subject: [Leica] Exposing Tri-X at 320
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:04:36 -0400

If you intentionally overexpose by a third of a stop by rating Tri-X at 320,
do you then under develop by the proportionate amount?  Or do you develop as
normal and let the latitude of the film compensate for the overexposure
(hoping to bring out more details in shadows)?

I ask because I've never tried this before, and having shot a few rolls this
way, am about to take them to the lab to be processed and wonder if I should
say anything.

Thanks,
Dan

P.S. All six rolls were shot with a Leica M6 (vain attempt to keep this OT).

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Exposing Tri-X at 320)
Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Exposing Tri-X at 320)