Subject: RE: [Leica] home b&w processing
From: "Brian McCarthy" <brian@straightline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:24:21 +0100

I recently bought the Acer Scanwit 2720S which scans at 2700dpi and seems to
give very good results. It cost just under £300 in the UK and comes with a
scsi2 card. It can scan a strip of six negs (or four mounted transparencies)
at a time. I'm not sure if this is available (or called something else) in
the US but it's very good value.

Brian McCarthy
straightline design   brian@straightline.co.uk
www.straightline.co.uk