Subject: RE: [Leica] setting up for LUG mail
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:25:13 -0400

Frank,

Right click on the "Subject" box that is now one level higher than the rest
of the subject column headers, and choose "Don't group by this field."
You're back to the way you were.

By the way, while in group mode, you can eliminate the "Subject" box
altogether by right-clicking it and choosing "Group by box."  To get it
back, right click on the subject header line and select that choice again
(it's a toggle).

Dan