Subject: Re: [Leica] Making a back to back lens coupler
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:14:57 -0400

I made a couple of these things with epoxy, and I found I had to sand
the cap backs down to get them to stick properly.  I put large grit
sandpaper on the floor and just rubbed the cap over it till the edge
ridge was gone and the surface was well scored.  Then I put on a bit
of epoxy, lined them up and put them under a couple of books
overnight.

It works like a charm, but I think the tape idea has a lot of merit -
it would sure be easier!

Paul Chefurka

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Making a back to back lens coupler)