Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Regression
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 12:50:13 -0400

the super d rt is not regressive but cutting edge. each year gregory heisler
shoots the man of the year for the time cover with this setup. what other 45
lets you leave the lens wide open for focusing, slide pulled out.  when you
subject is
in the catbird seat you shoot without having to close shutter,pulll
slide,stop down, during which you can loose touch with your subject. hint:
dont try to improve the focusing hood, rather get eyes fixed. ralph

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] What's all this fuss about "GmbH"?)
Reply from "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] What's all this fuss about "GmbH"?)