Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica QC & Customer Service - Update
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:32:49 -0700

AppleMac97@aol.com wrote:

> Mark:
>
> You are right!  I do need 2 Leica M6 bodies.  I have already started stuffing
> pennies into my daughter's piggy bank.  How long do I have to wait before
> there is enough to buy that second body?  :-)
>
> Muhammad

About 465 years according to my pocket calculator!
But if you put a dime in a day I guess It's 46.5 years.
And a dollar a day it's 4.65 years.
Which is about how long i intensively wanted by first body before I got it!
I used to swim laps in a pool with a picture of that camera in my brain.
	And using it!
Now that I am multi bodied it seems completely unreal!!
Mark Rabiner