Subject: [Leica] Leica QC & Customer Service - Update
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:42:54 EDT

John:

You lucky dog!  You got a brand new M6 TTL!  Well, I hope they fix my M6
soon.  If not, I won't be too unhappy to get a new M6 TTL!   :-)

Muhammad

<<<Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:31:37 -0400
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica QC & Customer Service - Update

Muhammad,
See my previous posts on my service experience with a five week old M6.
They are replacing mine.  I wonder what criterion was used to make that
decision, rather than to repair it?  Shorter period of ownership,
perhaps?  Harder to repair?  Who knows!  Good luck with yours, and sorry
you had this problem.  I know it is frustrating!
John>>>