Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: 75/1.4
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:44:50 EDT

Hello.  I am very reluctantly selling my 75/1.4 Summilux-M #325xxxx.  E-60
with built-in hood.  I bet I haven't had it on the camera more than five or
six times since I bought it (which is why I've finally decided to part with
it) and is in superb condition in every respect (I am a meticulous fanatic
about caring for my equipment).  I am asking US$1650, and I will pay 2-day
shipping anywhere in the continental US.  (I'm happy to ship internationally,
with the buyer paying shipment cost).   I accept VISA and MasterCard through
my practice.

I do not consider e-mail secure enough for credit-card transactions, so
please e-mail me off-list and I will give you my telephone number.

Sincere thanks.
Doc Benson