Subject: RE: [Leica] leica ace ralph gibson
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:40:32 -0400

Guys, guys, guys...WHEN, oh WHEN, will we recognize the fact that there are
other camera brands and cameras in this world, and that, on rare occassions,
some of those considered the world's best photographers - by some - will
actually deign to use one of them?:-)

 B. D.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] leica ace ralph gibson)