Subject: Re: [Leica] virus warning
From: Meino de Graaf <meino@csc-ip.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:50:41 +0200

I have also read the articles, but this is not a virus in the form of an
attachment. The attack exploits some features MS InternetExplorer, which can be
hidden in the body of the message itself when the body of the mail message is
written in HTML format. This causes the danger, because it exploits some hidden
an unexpected behavior of MS InternetExplorer. Eudora uses InternetExplorer for
parsing Mail messages in HTML format and is therefore fulnerable for this
attack.

Meino de Graaf

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] virus warning)