Subject: Re: [Leica] <.no subject>
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 22:12:53 EDT

In a message dated 7/19/00 8:17:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobburgess@earthlink.net writes:

> http://washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/galleries/essays/index.htm

Wow, what a wonderful thought. Sign me up for the rangefinder 6x6 Leica with
50, 80, and 150 mm lenses. The problem I had with the M*m*ya was that the
rangerfinder spot was a dinky thing that was not particularly easy to
use...as is the rangefinder spot in the Leica. I do not understand the
discontinuation of the 6x6 as I much prefer that as a professional format to
the 6x7 which to my own mind doesn't make much sense even though it does
produce a larger negative. Just my $.02 worth.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com