Subject: RE: [Leica] digital prints again
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:50:37 -0400

Good, Lord.....As I believe I ranted yesterday, there are only a gnat's
handful of folks on this list with the photographic skills/needs, to begin
to "want/need" the absolute image quality that's theoretically possible with
a Leica lens....and Tina happens to be one of them....But her point is well
taken....We use Leica equipment for a whole variety of reasons and purposes,
and it really gets a bit old to keep suggesting that most of us are so damn
good at our photography that a good digital printing process will degrade
the fine crystal quality of our sacred Leica images... :-)(said quite
seriously, but with a smile)

B. D.