Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Labs
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:37:55 -0700

Well, who's to say which is best? If you don't want to send your Kodachrome
to Kodak (and I usually get fine next-day processing from their K-Lab
processor down by the airport), I've had good results from either:

A&I - www.aandi.com - (800) 883-9088 in Los Angeles, or

BWC - www.bwc.net - (800) 292-3664 in Miami. I tend to send critical work to
A&I. They have drop-off arrangements with a few photo outlets in Seattle,
which collect the film, FedEx it to A&I, and then return it when it comes
back from the lab (2-3 day turn-around). Don't know how extensive this
network of drop-off locations is, or whether BWC has anything comparable.
Call both and find out. A&I also offers pre-paid mailers at $5.50 each (but
minimum order of 10) for mail order processing.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.