Subject: RE: [Leica] Off Topic Topics. Can we get back to Leica RelatedDiscussion.NO!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:57:40 -0400

If the only thing discussed on this list was the technical aspects of
Leicas, there'd be no need for the list - because in that case, literally
anything one can find on the list one can more easilly find in a
book....What makes the list interesting is the occassional discussion of
photography, and the use of Leicas as tools in the persuit of that
art/craft...to say nothing of hearing about people's experiences over the
years photographing, bathing in cow dung, wading through mud slides in
Central America, hiking with their daughter in the mountains, hanging out
with Goth babes, etc......
:-)

B. D.