Subject: Re: [Leica] How many of you use cold light heads?
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:07:47 -0400

I use a VERY ancient Federal cold light enlarger for occasional 120 work.
Lately using Verichrome Pan and a Voigtlander Bessa II I have found that I
don't have to do any compensating to be able to print with a #2-3 filter.
Midtone and shadow contrast is good, but I am considering increasing the
dilution on my Xtol or switching to D-23 in order to tame the highlights.

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/