Subject: Re: [Leica] Political Correctness
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:42:57 -0400

> What do you think about political correctness?  Gallery owners and
> publishers who reviewed our work seemed to think it is an important issue,
> but it honestly never occurred to me.
>
> Leically,
>
> Tina

So how do they expain Salgado's work (and success)?  What about all the
photo essays in National Geographic?  PC is some mush brain's idea of
'sensitivity' and usually has little or no connection to reality and common
sense.

The issue never occurred to you because you are working from the heart and
not worrying about some dreamed up issue.I'm sure if you persevere you'll
find someone who remains uninfected with this silliness and will publish
your fine work.

Mike Gardner